Our partners, your sources
TECA’s partners inside and outside FAO provide you with their technologies and practices for the development of small agricultural producers.
Become a partner
By becoming a partner and publishing information on TECA, your organization will be sharing its knowledge with an international community of practitioners and helping small producers to improve the way they manage their farms or natural resources. Partners can also choose to implement a decentralized TECA and manage a database of information for small producers and Exchange Groups on their own. In both cases, partners will benefit from better preserving their knowledge and from increasing visibility to their work.
List of partners
Many different partner organizations have provided their agricultural technologies and practices in the past which helped us to compose a rich knowledge base for practitioners and small producers. Each page of technology or practice provides further information about these organizations. Currently, partners providing technologies for TECA include:
- World Overview of Conservation Approaches and Technologies network (WOCAT) - https://www.wocat.net/
- Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH – http://www.giz.de/en
- Grameen Foundation - http://www.grameenfoundation.org/
- International Potato Center (CIP) - http://cipotato.org/
- National Agricultural Research Organization (NARO), Uganda - http://www.naro.go.ug/
- Technical Centre for Agricultural and Rural Cooperation (CTA) (ACP-EU), Wageningen, The Netherlands - http://www.cta.int/
- The International Network for Bamboo and Rattan (INBAR) - http://www.inbar.int
- Africa Rice Center (AfricaRice) - http://www.africarice.org/
- South Asia Pro Poor Livestock Policy Programme (SA PPLPP) - http://sapplpp.org/
- UK Department For International Development (DFID) - http://www.dfid.gov.uk/
- China Agricultural University - China Agricultural University
- The Coherence in Information for Agricultural Research for Development (CIARD) - http://www.ciard.net/
- Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA) - http://www.fara-africa.org/
- National Institute of Agriculture and Rural Innovation in Bolivia (INIAF) - http://www.iniaf.gob.bo/index.php/en/
- National Bee Unit at The Food and Environment Research Agency (FERA) - https://secure.fera.defra.gov.uk/beebase/
- World Agroforestry Center (ICRAF) - http://www.worldagroforestry.org
- The International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) - www.irri.org.
- The Market-Oriented Agriculture Program (MOAP) - MOAP