2nd Agriculture and Climate Change Conference: climate ready resource use-efficient crops to sustain food and nutritional security, 26 - 28 March 2017, Meliá Sitges, Sitges, Spain
The 2nd Agriculture and Climate Change Conference will focus on the likely impact of climate change on crop production and explore approaches to maintain and increase crop productivity into the future.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentation during the Conference can be submitted until 17 October 2016 using the online abstract submission system.
- Increased agricultural uncertainty
- Modelling and its application
- Abiotic stress
- Effects of CO2 on plant growth
- Impacts on nutrition, quality and resource use efficiency
- Plant-microbe interactions
- Innovative agronomic and breeding practices
- New crops for a new climate
For more information: http://www.agricultureandclimatechange.com/